Saturday, January 2, 2010

AWW Contest #1: And the winner is...

Thanks for all the contributions! The correct answer to the question: Who is the producer of Agnes´ latest album, "Dance Love Pop"? was of course Anders Hansson. I´ve got many answers worldwide, from Europe to Asia to the US to Australia and to South America - amazing!
But there could only be 1 winner. I have randomly drawn the winner. Congratulations to..."ROBBIE" from Australia! Your copy of "Dance Love Pop - International Edition" will soon arrive to you. Thanks to all of you who competed, and please keep looking out for more AWW contests in the future!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much Tommy! I would never have thought i would win! Thanks soo much for drawing my name out! I am sooo excited!! YAY!!! I hope Agnes does some promotional work here in AUS in 2010. I really want to see her live!

    Thanks again.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Robbie! I will send you your copy in the next week :)
    Yeah hope they have some plans for her to do promotion there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh damn! I lost..*cry* Congrats to Robbie for winning! Hoping that there are more contest soon TommyS!

    ReplyDelete