I´ve tried to translate the article, so you all can read it.
Makes success in the U.S. - signes million-dollar contract.
"HOLLYWOOD. This could not even Agnes Carlsson have dreamed of when she four years ago, took home "Idol" in Sweden. Now she stands with both feet in the U.S.
"Nojesbladet" can reveal that the singer has signed a contract with the world's biggest record label, already given her more than seven millions (crowns).
- I just enjoy, said Agnes when "Nojesbladet" got to meet her after an industry event in the Los Angeles district of Brentwood. Negotiations have been ongoing since June.
Recently the 21-year-old Swede from Blasut in Vanersborg signed the contract.
Behind the launch is Interscope and Geffen Records.
- She has it all. She is an amazing singer, looks good, is fearless and humble. She is a mix of Alanis Morissette, Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera, said Interscopes president Ron Fair to "Nojesbladet" the day before yesterday evening.
Then remained just minutes before he would present his latest finding. 300 guests were invited to his luxury villa for Agnes halfacoustic performance in the garden. The amount of media, songwriters, musicians and Interscope Employees synthesis, among others, Eminem's manager, Steve Berman.
- It's where everything starts. That is how you create a buzz, says Leif Kack, CEO of Agnes Swedish record company King Island Music AB. In October, it is sent to U.S. radio stations. Then, Agnes must return for an extended promotional tour. Those who have experienced it before heavens with their eyes when it comes to speech.
- I know, said Agnes, and seems not the least bit worried.
When Agnes was up among the candle-lamps on the stage, she was praised by Ron Fair, who has discovered Aguilera and worked with The Pussycat Dolls.
- I got a call from a clubmixer who said, "Listen to it here. It is exactly like this we should do".
I did research and made contact with my partners who have signed Lady GaGa and Tattoo. Agnes camp is silent about the financial settlement.
- I will not comment, said Agnes Swedish manager Marie Dimberg.
- She sells albums, earning her money, says Leif Kack.
But informed sources say to "Nojesbladet" that the 21-year-old Swede had one million U.S. dollars, equivalent to 7.2 million crowns, in the so-called "signing bonus".
- Sure I can get rich, says Agnes.
- But I've been working hard to get here. And I will have to work hard now too.
But she feels comfortable with the contract.
- I know that Americans do not intend to rush out a album. They are betting on the song "Release Me" and it will get to take their time.
The U.S. venture does not mean that she abandon the other markets. Already on Wednesday next week she´s off to Munich. Then she is aiming to be able to celebrate the record contract.
- We will have a big party in Sweden, perhaps in Vanersborg, she says and laughs.
And so here with hindsight - after the first visit in LA. What is your impression of the city?
- I have met so many professional people and become so psyched. Even before I came here I had heard that there is a sense here that anything can happen. Now she knows that it is true."