Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dance Love Pop - New cover!

That´s a fierce cover, don´t you think?

"Dance Love Pop" has got a brand new cover for the release in Holland, 23rd October. This will probably also be the cover used in UK, and other future countries.
First "Release Me" got a new cover, then "On And On" and now "Dance Love Pop".
But that´s not so strange since the other photos were from a photoshoot taken in early 2008.
I had a poll earlier about "Dance Love Pop" and if it should get a new cover or not, wich were pretty close. I love the
original cover, but i think this is even better! The picture of Agnes is one of the hottest ever, and the gold text is real Agnes-style. Notice; "New songs, remixes & bonustracks"!
How exciting!

7 comments:

  1. It is great!i think this is better than the original cover. i can't wait to see the cover for the us release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they re-release this album in my country (Belgium) as they released it here when she wasn't popular yet.
    I have the original album, but if they would bring the new version of it to here, i'm gonna buy it for sure.
    Mayby first the ON and On single :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah in Italy they have released Dance Love Pop 2.0, so something like that in Belgium is likely. Strange though, that they aren´t releasing On And On yet, on the 19th they´ll release 2 parts of Release Me remixes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracklist
    1. Big Blue Wall
    2. Release Me
    3. On And On
    4. Love Me Senseless
    5. I Need You Now (Uk Version)
    6. You Rain
    7. How Do You Know
    8. Open Up Your Eyes
    9. Don't Pull Your Love Out
    10. Sometimes I Forget
    11. Love Love Love
    12. Big Blue Wall (Piano Version)
    13. On And On (Acoustic Version)
    14. Look At Me Now
    15. I Need You Now (Album Version)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover, I don't like what she'd doing with her mouth though and I don't like the shadow effect on the font.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this Tommy, I have pre-ordered it, hope there are some unreleased tracks on it.

    ReplyDelete