Friday, July 10, 2009

Exclusive News: On And On gets 2 new musicvideos!

I can exclusivly tell you that "On And On" will get 2 new musicvideos!
Besides the original song, the new DK Radio Edit also will get a brand new musicvideo. Both videos will be ready in August!
The original musicvideo have got much negative critic. In my opinion, though, i really like it. But i think it´s a good idea to do a even better one for the international market.
Watch the original musicvideo below, and let me know what you think of it.

4 comments:

  1. To be honest I don´t like the current video that much. Comes across as really low budget imo. And regardless of what one thinks of this video it will be interesting to see what the new one will look like, yeah!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it will be very exciting to see the new video, i can´t wait!
    My hopes are really high for this, it should and could be really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate the current On and On video it's so cheap, I was shocked when I first saw it, couldn't believe that they would do such a low budget video for a successful artist, but WHY 2 new videos????? one will enoughh and save the money for another song, maybe Sometimes I forget (we need a ballad).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, On And On where the first new single from Agnes with this sound and the new recordcompany. They probably didn´t have enough money for a better video, at least they did a video, that´s always something in these times.
    The danish recordcompany have done a new version, a DK Radio Edit for the release in Denmark, so they will do both a new video for that version and for the original. (Not sure though if it actually will be 2 total different videos or just 2 different versions of the same video).

    ReplyDelete