Monday, May 18, 2009

Song of the week - On And On

The "Song of the week" this week is On And On. The first single from "Dance Love Pop" in Sweden, and the start of something new for Agnes. It was released august last year, and it was one of that years biggest hits! It was played alot on tv and radio, it sold gold (10.000 copies) and was nominated for best song. It is also the first single from Agnes in Poland and The Netherlands, where it has peaked at #15 and #14 so far. The song is written by Anders Hansson and S. Diamond. The song is probably my absolute favourite from Agnes, and it´s a great summersong. BWO´s lead singer Martin Rolinski is actually singing in the background on this song!



Lyrics:

On and on This love I feel for you goes on and on
This world can be a scary place And so much love goes to waste One moment everything is clear The next it all could disappear We need something to hold on to I wanna be that thing for you 'Cause you're not in this all alone Your heart has finally found a home
On and on This love I feel for you goes on and on It's something you can't lose You're gonna find, this heart of mine Will stand the test of time On and on Can't you see, this is where you belong I've got so much to give Let down your guard and let these arms Shelter you tonight
Words can be so hard to trust They made a fool of all of us Let your emotions be your guide And go with what you feel inside I know that what I feel is deep And when I play, I play for keeps I know that you've been hurt so bad But this is something made to last
On and on This love I feel for you goes on and on It's something you can't lose You're gonna find, this heart of mine Will stand the test of time On and on Can't you see, this is where you belong I've got so much to give Let down your guard and let these arms Shelter you tonight
I can feel us moving Closer by the minute This is so amazing Have a little faith and let me lead the way I can promise you that
On and on This love I feel for you goes on and on It's something you can't lose You're gonna find, this heart of mine Will stand the test of time On and on Can't you see, this is where you belong I've got so much to give Let down your guard and let these arms Shelter you tonight
On and on This love I feel for you goes on and on It's something you can't lose You're gonna find, this heart of mine Will stand the test of time On and on Can't you see, this is where you belong I've got so much to give Let down your guard and let these arms Shelter you tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment