Monday, April 19, 2010

Belgium: I Need You Now - Out now!

Time for Agnes´ 3rd single release in Belgium. Both the lead single "Release Me" (#7) & follow-up "On And On" (#8) went top 10 on the official singlechart. Let´s hope for same success now with "I Need You Now" wich is released there today. You can buy the singlepackage with 10 remixes from Itunes.

1. I Need You Now (Radio Edit) 3:47
2. I Need You Now (Nilz Van Zandt Radio Edit) 3:44
3. I Need You Now (Robert Abigail Radio Edit) 3:34
4. I Need You Now (Deve, Amp & Matizz Radio Edit) 3:35
5. I Need You Now (Denys Victoriano Radio Edit) 3:52
6. I Need You Now (Extended Mix) 4:35
7. I Need You Now (Nilz Van Zandt Extended Mix) 4:28
8. I Need You Now (Robert Abigail Extended Mix) 6:03
9. I Need You Now (Deve, Amp & Matizz Extended Mix) 5:53
10. I Need You Now(Denys Victoriano Extended Mix) 6:34

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Tommy. How annoying that it cannot be bought from ITunes unless you live in Belguim!

    ReplyDelete