Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sometimes I Forget - Videoshoot!

Agnes shoot her 11th musicvideo on tuesday this week!
Her stylist, Angelina Jolin writes about it:

"Agnes looking absolutely gorgeous, in vintage 40-ies peach silkrobe and Swarowski crystal jewelry. Props from Stockholms classic perfume store Eivy Flodin. I was so impressed by make up and hair stylist Mattias Stafsing, straight from NYC BoomBoom Room…not only is he stunning, former exmodel….he is so professional and talented. Me and Sofie and Victoria changed the look for three times, couture dress by Trash Couture and mink fur by Marlene Birger. Agnes always energetic and in a peppy mood, even though…we spent 18 hours on set….. Gothenburg based Director Torbjorn Martin with Stark, looked like a spanish Picasso model.This song will be a St Tropez hit this summer for sure, Sometimes I Forget"

6 comments:

  1. I thought Agnes was in USA and promoting Release me!!!??

    I think it is so awesome she makes so many videos always something to look forward to!!!!

    can´t wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the video with the French Lyrics or English ones?
    Either way, I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe "Sometimes I forget" is the next single to be released in USA? "Release me" has been released there for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought she was in the US, maybe she shoot the video there? But with STARK?!?! Hmm..

    I guess it+s the english version, most likely!

    Release Me has not done so much in the US yet, i hope they have more for it planned there..

    ReplyDelete