Sunday, January 24, 2010

France: New single - Sometimes I Forget

It seems like it´s time for a 3rd single in France! Even though they haven´t released the 2nd one yet..
Well "On And On" were released, but only as a dwonload, and it seems like it won´t get a CD-single release in France either, even though the 1st single "Release Me" has spent 26 weeks on the french singles chart!
A new edition of "Dance Love Pop", called Collectors Edition were released in France on the 18tt January. According to this website, quite surprisingly the 3rd single in France will be "Sometimes I Forget". It´s a ballad, and a great one, but there are several stronger tracks on "Dance Love Pop" - "Love Love Love", "Love Me Senseless", "I Need You Now", "Big Blue Wall".. But it´s really an interesting choice, let´s hope they´ll do a video for it and maybe even a french version of the song, like "Réalise" & "On Se Donne".
The track is written by Anders Hansson, Steve Diamond & Agnes herself. No official releasedate yet.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Sometimes I forget! It is such a beautiful song! And I love it when Agnes sings it live with just the acoustic guitar! Bring on the single!
    I have given up trying to source an offical copy of "On Se Donne". As you say Tommy, it was never released on CD. There was a 3-track promo though. The only CD it was on was "NRJ Dance 200%".

    ReplyDelete