Monday, June 1, 2009

Song of the week - Stranded

"Stranded", was the second single from the debutalbum; "Agnes". It were released in March 2006 . It didnt get so much airplay and is the only single by Agnes wich didn´t make it to the top 20, it peaked at #27. But it is a great song, and it´s perfect to listen to now when it´s summer! Below you can se Agnes perform "Stranded" live at Swedish tv-show "Bingolotto".
If you wanna see the video, click here. Maybe not the best video, but Agnes looks, as always beautiful!


Lyrics:

Boy, you got me stranded Feeling for you And I don't know what to do about it Cause you got me stranded Come on and help me through Boy, you got me stranded with you
Such a beautiful mind Such a beautiful soul I've never met someone like you before
And we could fly so high Painted pictures of you and me together Coming true in my mind
And I feel, oh baby Deep down inside We could be magical
Boy, you got me stranded Feeling for you And I don't know what to do about it Cause you got me stranded Come on and help me through Boy, you got me stranded with you
Now I've opened my heart, yeah I'm sharing secrets with you, ohh I'm not afraid Baby, just take my hand And this time, oh yeah And lead us to a place Where we can find eachother And trustin' peacefully And all I know is that I'm lost in your love That's one thing, one thing I know for sure
Boy, you got me stranded Feeling for you And I don't know what to do about it Cause you got me stranded Come on and help me through Boy, you got me stranded with you I never thought I'd fall so easily By simply looking in your eyes Cause boy you got me Boy, you got me stranded Won't you come and rescue me Won't you come and rescue me Boy, you got me stranded Feeling for you
And I don't know what to do about it Cause you got me stranded Come on and help me through Boy, you got me stranded with youAnd I don't know what to do about it Cause you got me stranded Come on and help me through Boy, you got me stranded with you

No comments:

Post a Comment