Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Song of the week - Right Here Right Now


Agnes debutsingle was "Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You", wich also was the winnersong when she won idol 2005. It were released after the idolfinal 2005, in early december. It got to number 1 at Swedens hitlist, Svensktoppen, Trackslistan, got loads of airplay and sold platinum. It´s without a doubt the most sucessful winnersong from idol in Sweden.
The song is written by Jorgen Elofsson.
Below you can see the musicvideo, at the time Agnes were just 17!


Lyrics:

Take my hand and walk with me Let me show you what I'm feeling What's going on inside of me Don't you know you have changed me? Don't you know my wishes all came true? You're my angel, now I want to do it all for you Right here, right now Nothing is impossible Right here, right now I'm running on a miracle I've seen you're face, I feel your love And there's nothing I can do Right here, right now My heart, my heart belongs to you
Feels like yesterday to me, yeah When you pass outside my window How you're vision caught my eye, yeah Like in only forever Something made you turn and look at me In a heartbeat, I knew my destiny Right here, right now Nothing is impossible Right here, right now I'm running on a miracle I've seen you're face, I feel your loveAnd there's nothing I can do Right here, right now My heart, my heart belongs to you
For now and for always You'll be the one I loveYou'll be the one I turn to Ohhh
Right here (Right here, right now) (Nothing is impossible) Right here, right now I'm running on a miracle I've seen you're face and I feel your love And there's nothing I can do (Right here)Right now My heart belongs to you My heart belongs My heart belongs My heart belongs to you, ohhh I've seen you're face and I feel your love And there's nothing I can do Right here, right now My heart, my heart belongs to you My heart belongs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment