Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Song of the week - Love Love Love

"Love Love Love" was the song that Agnes entered the swedish pre-selection to ESC, with.
From one out of four groups Agnes and "Love Love Love" went right trough to the final.
In the final, Agnes and "Love Love Love" ended up at 8th place, out of 32 songs total.
It peaked at #4 in Swedens hitlist, and it got pretty much radio airplay. The song is like the other DLP-Songs, written by the genious Anders Hansson.
When Anders first wrote "Love Love Love" it was called "Wait" and supposed to be Charlotte Perrellis song, but she choosed "Hero" and "Wait" was re-written to "Love Love Love", for Agnes.



Lyrics:

My friends keep saying That I need patience Fools rushing, better slow down They keep talking 'bout good things (to) come But I don’t wanna wait
My heart is aching I’m not mistaken The moment I saw you my whole world started to change You could be what I’ve been looking forI come back for more and I want you to know
You see right through me Can’t hide it for you You read my mind, but I refuse to feel shame It’s not a crime to want love and more It’s happened before and I want you to know
I wanna feel love, love, love Lift me up to the sky (Oh) give me love, love, love Take me higher than highI will show you heaven when I get you alone I don’t wanna wait anymore(Ohh) I’m waiting for a sign That you made up your mind Don’t keep my hanging on forever Don’t waste another night I don’t wanna wait no more…
I wanna feel love, love, love Lift me up to the sky (Oh) give me love, love, love Take me higher than highI will show you heaven when I get you alone I don’t wanna wait anymore
I wanna feel love, love, love Lift me up to the sky (Oh) give me love, love, love Take me higher than highI will show you heaven when I get you alone I don’t wanna wait anymore
I don’t wanna wait I don’t wanna wait anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment