Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Song of the week - Kick Back Relax

Antother great summer-popsong from Agnes! "Kick Back Relax" where the first single from the second album; "Stronger". It were released in August 2006 and is written by Jorgen Elofsson, who also wrote Agnes debutsingle "Right Here Right Now". Even though the single didn´t get much airplay it peaked at #2 in Swedens hitlist. Watch the beautiful video here.
Below is from a performance at a charity show in Sweden.

Lyrics:
All those stars Running through your brain Passing through Like a run-away train
Sleepless nights Powering the fears Brought you pain And unnecessary tears
Let me show you A sweeter way to exist Let me show you I've been looking out for your love Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love, yeah
Kick Back Relax Na na na na, oooh Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love Kick Back Relax Na na na na, oh yeah
You look outside There's nothing there to see I'm inside of you Where I will always be
No need to be, the man behind the mask Let's remove it All you need to do is ask
Let me show you A sweeter way to live Let me show you I've been looking out for your love Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love, yeah Kick Back Relax
Na na na na Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love Kick Back Relax Na na na na, oh yeah
You've been running like the wind Too long, too long Been fighting after goals Too strong, too strong It's time to put to bed The voices at your head It's time to listen to the heart
I'll be looking out for your love Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love, yeah Kick Back Relax Na na na na Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love Kick Back Relax Na na na na, oh yeah
Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love (Don't you know) Kick Back Relax Na na na na Kick Back Relax Don't you know I've been looking Out for your love, yeah Kick Back Relax Na na na na na na

No comments:

Post a Comment